Old September 17th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default Update on Spirit

On 2006-09-16 18:45:24 -0500, "Matthew" said:

Well folks he is back to his old self. Ka'Shay will not leave him
alone. They are playing together all the time now

He is grooming himself fully. Doing normal litter box routine. Acting
like his old self.

Today was the last of his antibiotics Coming up this week he will go
back for a check up.

After this week of no free feeding on hard dry food. He has got on a
tender vittles trip that was all the type of dry food I would give
him. He begs for it now. He is also starting to eat more wet food.

I wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the
support, prayers and purrs. I was really scared I was going to lose
him. These furballs are all I really have anymore. I am willing to
give them anything they need. Spoiled fur nuts all of them.

That's great!