Old January 24th 12, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Da Nitely Nooz!

we haz been hearin abowt deze tunnelz furm OT mahoney, we iz tryinta make
soft get one, OEJ
"Meowy" wrote in message
On Jan 23, 4:35 pm, The Two Sisters wrote:
Two Zot girls sit behind a low, polished mahogany table; the skyline of
NYC
is a computer graphic behind them. For the theme, "My Favorite Things"
from
the Sound of Music is playing...

Cybele: [adjusts tortise-shell half-readers; peers over them] And now,
from
Mew Yawk City, itz da nitely Nooz!

Oriane: Yes, it iz kitties, and for tonite we're going to discuss owr
faborite fings!

Cybele: Indeed! So mine deer sisfur, what iz yur faborite fing?

Oriane: Bokses! Bokses! Bokses! Liddle wons, big wons, meedium wons! Dey
is
all wunnerful!

Cybele: I knoze! When Amazon dewibers to da hooman, yoo allwayz hab a
smile
on yur fayce!

Oriane: Yes, indeed! Dey can be fortresses, condo-miniums, hidy-holes,
pwaces where da two ob usses can snuggle togeffur... [reaches over and
gives
her sister a face-rub]

Cybele: And letz no forget da widdle wons dat yoo push to da stairway, and
awwow grabbity to take down da stairz!

Oriane: Yes! Bippity-bop, bippity bop, boom!

Cybele: Oh, doze neighbors must lubs usses!

Oriane: I is sure dey do! An yoo mine deer, whatz yur fabborite fing -
besides foods, dat iz?

Cybele: Cwinkle ballz! Shiny, cwinkly mylar cwinkle balls, sprayed wif
likwid catnip den rolled in leafy catnip!

Oriane: Ahh, yes, yoo duz lubs dem! Especikally wen yoo get stoned from
dat
'nip!

Cybele: Oh yes! Dere is nuffin wikes getting nipped-up and pwayink wif a
shiny, mylar cwinkle ball!

Oriane: I lubs da way yoo cawwy it in yur mouf and sing a seranade to
eberrybody!

Cybele: Yes, indeed! I do hab a wubbwy voice, duzzent I?

Oriane: Certainly! An I betz dat da nayborz wubb dat cat seranade!

Cybele: [Both smile] So kitties, we is asking owr lissners to write in and
tells us what dere faborite fings iz!

Oriane: Dats rite! Just post here an tells usses!

Cybele: Datz it fur tonight, Be well and be cute!

Both: [singing to My Favorite Things] Meeeeeeee-owwwwwwww,
MeeeeeeeeOWWWWWW,
MeeeeOOOOOwwwwwww.....

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/23/2012 7:35:01 PM

mine faborit fings: