Old January 25th 12, 01:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Da Nitely Nooz!

skuze me for budtink in but we 4 got to say dat we all lubz bubble wap anna
kan pop dem bubblez wiff ourown nailz. Piglett dancing on the big bubble
wrap that came with the microwave.

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Moey gentuly shredud dat pozt

mine faborit fings:
gushy fudz and da crinkl tunnl.
o yess an da bafrum sink.
MeOwy

Ai wike mai gushy fudz tew, but wif speshul kibble on et sew ai wunt hrk.
ai hab uh funni tummy, yew noe. MRRRRRRT!!
Ai dunt gotz uh crinkl tunnl , but wen ai port ovur tew yer hoam wif Tygur
n Mayzy, weh pway wif yew en yerz,
n yer meomie duzn't seam tew mynd. Nope.
At lezt ai hoap gnot.
*nosepoinks*
Mosey

I hadda krinklee tunnel, buttid I wuz frayt tu go onnit atta2wl,
so I gabe it tu mine kuzin, Candy, hu lubz it.

Mine faffurit toye iz da CatDancer! I karry da wyer in mine mowff, den
chaze boff endz, sumtymez in serkulz.
O, an pink-ponk-bawls-on da showerruum, wen da fluur iz dwy.
--
Pitô.ônya