Old January 24th 12, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default A quantum of light comes from a star to your eye without any energy loss whatsoever.

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 12:33:24 -0800 (PST), Meowy wrote:

"In ancient Egypt, *the glance of a cat was believed to hold actual
sunlight*, while statues of cats were placed outside of homes to ward
off evil spirits. A cat's mere presence was thought to bring luck,
love and healing."

Ancient Ejip!

Dis iz twoo eben today!

Two Zot girls who habs sunshine in dere smiling eyez!
--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/23/2012 7:17:53 PM