Old February 21st 10, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default wedding dance

storrmmee iz beri happi ta be bak wif herown rosco...

shuld we eatz fudz furzt or kutta kakae? storrmmee
"ChildFree23" wrote in message
taps Mosey on the shoulder 'Scuse me, may I cut in? I want to dance
with mine wifekitty again.

Fangu,
Sheriff Rosco

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Aftur Mosey danses wiff MeOwy, he taykes Stormmeez paw n danzeswiff
herownself n sez..

" I tew hoap yoo n Rosco will bee happee ulwuyz"..den heeeeeee
twirlz Stormmee uraownd n den leefs tew go sit wiff MeOwy

"Mosey =^..^="
Mosey taykes MeOwyz paw n they danse tew

"Stormmee"
as lucy anna chester get closer dey splits up anna chester danzes
storrmmee arownd... i thinked you two iza gud match... chester...

lucy takes roscos paw anna danzes oneze arownd, tv anna oej danze one
more rownd den go to rezt.

diz iz gonna be a fun fun nite, willz yoursef purleze azk fur minesuf a
nip beer purleze TV

ok but juzt one ok, OEJ, catcerned sisfur
"Stormmee" wrote in message
Rosco leads storrmmee onto the dance floor anna da tradishunal song
iz pwaed... dey iz danzin slowly anna all alone den da wedding parti
comez to da danze floor, chester takes lucy's paw afur da rezt of da
party had begined danzin,... den az in da hoomin kustum tv cuts in and
takes storrmmee onze arownd da danze floor, OE j takes rosco's paw
anna danzes hisef onez arownd da floor... welkum to owrz fambli... OEJ