Old July 13th 03, 07:50 PM
Da Koster Katz

The Clowder (South) wrote:

Da Koster Katz wrote:

Fangu, Charlie Fennel. Meowmie an da uffurs haf purrpared an offishyul
announsement fur latter, affur I haf left fur da Bridge, dat will
explain furver whut has happent wif diz sudden illness. I wanna fang yu
awl fur da yeers uf advenshyurz dat we haf shared, an no dat I will be
waiting fur yu awl at da Bridge.

Poppa - furry, furry tired, and waiting fur TED Catherine tu help him
take da last steps across da Bridge.

Aw, Poppa, I'ze so furry sorry yu'ze feeelin so bad. Weee'ze
purrrrrrrrrrin fur da jerney it seeems yu'ze bowt to mayk, an no dat
dere will bee joyuss reeyoonyuns wiff frends an fambly at da Bridge.

But weee'ze also purrrrrrrrin fur yur fambly *heeer*, hoos harts will
brayk.

Mietze
wiff Norville, Neko, Azad, Buster Badseed, Ella an Molly Samin, too

Fangu awl. It will be soon. I'm glad Meowmie noz dat I'm reddy tu go.

Poppa

Joan, I'm truly sorry. There's nothing I can say that will help, but
please know that we care.

Melissa

Thanks. The Community and all of the friends here are helping me get
through - that, and the fact that I know that this is what is best for
Poppa at this point. In a way it is a blessing that it has happened so
quickly. It is a point that I have been expecting for the last 5 years,
ever since he was diagnosed FIV+. No matter how much watching of every
little sneeze is done, this was an inevitable outcome. I'm just glad
that it won't be prolonged unduly.

To all of you on the Community: I don't think any of us can ever say
how much you are all appreciated. To know that there is a wonderful
group of people who understands at a time like this is truly a treasure.

Joan

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez