Old April 21st 05, 05:35 PM
Mary

"Philip" wrote in message
link.net...
Has anyone here owned a good Bengal or ... even a Bengal mix? I've met

some
Bengals at Jean Mills cattery in Covina (CA) and was taken by the handsome
markings and their highly active nature. But I'd like to hear from those
who have lived with one (or more) about their personalities ...

specifically
where box training and daily temperment are concerned as a house only cat.

Thanks.

I believe a poster with the nym "Orchid" had Bengals. There has been a
great deal of discussion about them here so you might want to do
a Google search on this group. There are plenty of full-bred and
part Bengals at shelters everywhere--perhaps some people do
not like their high activity levels. One nice thing about a cat
that has been in a no-kill shelter for a few months is that you
know they have good elimination habits and have been well
socialized to people and cats.

If you go he

http://www.petfinder.com/

you can put in your zip code or city and see photos of the
available Bengal mixes in your area. You could save money
and do a nice thing at the same time.

Just something to think about.