Old December 12th 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

Default Cats and a candlelight dinner

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Susan M wrote:

Sounds delicious. Here in Central Texas, a local company produces a
raspberry chipotle preserve that goes great with cheese.

That sounds amazing!

We had other nibblies and Fred enjoyed a nice glass of wine (I miss my
wine). Both boys were intrigued by the set up but completely repelled by

Aren't you allowed to have a 2oz serving of wine? My friend Sherry (she's
7 months pregnant now) said her doctor allows for a tiny bit of wine. Not
sure if it's only during a certain part of the pregnancy or throughout.

Well, officially, north american docs generally say that there is no safe
amount. In most places in Europe, its my understanding that that isn't the
case. Spain and France, I know, allow a half glass here and there on a full
stomach and after the first trimester. I don't know if North American docs
don't trust us pregnant women or what. I have had a few sips and *tiny*
bits of wine on three separate occasions. I'm just one of those people who
is better to completely abstain rather than have a little bit anyway. I
like my wine too much ;-)

Awww.... such good boys!!!

For an hour or so anyway :-) We could have used some chaperoning about 7
months or so ago though ;-)

Susan M
Otis and Chester