Old January 25th 04, 05:26 PM
Debbie Wilson

Marina wrote:

Last weekend and this weekend, an international competition in ice sculpting
was held at the Helsinki Zoo. I went to see some of it. Last week's
sculptures were exhibited, and this week's competitors were working on their
scupltures in front of the audience. I took my camera, of course, and here
are some of the pics.

(snip)

Fantastic pics Marina - thanks for sharing them! I particularly loved
the Mammoth mother and baby sculpture. Kind of a homage to the Ice Age,
I felt.

Also amused to see the very apt name of one competitor, 'Kimmo Frosti' -
well, it's apt in English, anyway ;-)

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com