Old May 18th 16, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_3_]

Default Yowling!

"jmcquown" wrote in message
It must have been around 4AM, I was awakened by Buffy yowling her head off
in the living room.

Chances are she spotted a raccoon on the patio. The first time I heard
her yowl like that it scared me. This time I was mostly annoyed because I
was sleeping really well for a change. Buffy, it's just some critter
outside. A raccoon or something. Maybe even another cat, but it's
outside. It can't get you. Please play with your toys and let me get
some sleep! G

Jill

well if it was a raccoon they have bandit masks so that may have been
interpretted as a burglar.