Old January 5th 04, 10:51 PM
Miss Violette

Dey was pretty 'spectaklur wazn't dey? I isa readi ta go, OEJ

I am readi, and a snack stop might be nice, where would you like to stop?
Miss Violette

Trudi stretches and yawns and... Is we goin agin? I wonner if that nice
babykitty willz finish da trip wif uses... Trudi
Sylvia M. wrote in message
Doz fyrwurkz wer awsum!!

I yam reddee. Du we hab e-nuff gaz tu mayke it awl da way, ur du we need
anudder stop, maybe furr snakz tuu?

Dyna, kreditkard at da reddy

Hihi,
Anna happy noo yeer! Yes dat was sumfin, 'specially dose fireworks,

huh,
Sammy! conspiritorial look

I'ze reddy ta transport back to da Ar-Vee; howzabowt efurrykitty

else?
Tiger, is yoo reddy? Cleopatra?

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

The Highland Kitties wrote:
Gudgud morning, efurrykitty! Iz we all rested up after dat wild Mew
Year's party? Boy, dat was somefing else. All dem 'splosions and dat
nice moosic and great food...

Iz we all ready to finish off dis trip? We'z only a couple or three
hours from de end of route 66 at Santa Monica pier. Since most of the
hoomin kittens are back in scool, the roads shouldn't be too busy. Is
you all ready to hop on board for de rest of the de ride?

Has anybody seen Cleocatra?

Sammy Kitten