Old January 6th 04, 03:42 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about Road trip:

I haven't seen Cleopatra or Felix or a bunch of uther kitteez sinz all
that noyz wif thuh firecrakkers. Itz not like Felix to leev me alone.
I hope he's alright. I wudn't want to find a bunch of kitteez wif their
wiskerz sinjed off or anyfing like that. Maybe we bedder get a serch
party together. Sammy Kitten? Do yew know anyfing about thuh missing
kitteez?????????

Don't worry, I'm fine, just having secretary troubles. Mom's spending
more time than usual at the tuna place this week. I hope Dad finds one
really soon, so Mom can relax a little.

Felix

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom