Old January 6th 04, 03:58 AM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Arlene Knop wrote:
I haven't seen Cleopatra or Felix or a bunch of uther kitteez sinz all
that noyz wif thuh firecrakkers. Itz not like Felix to leev me alone.
I hope he's alright. I wudn't want to find a bunch of kitteez wif their
wiskerz sinjed off or anyfing like that. Maybe we bedder get a serch
party together. Sammy Kitten? Do yew know anyfing about thuh missing
kitteez?????????

Gretchen Marie, worried worried worried and reddy to put on her
detektif badj

The Highland Kitties wrote:

Well, Felix and OEJ and Tiger and Anais and Miss Violette and Trudi and
TV are here, and Fluffybutt and Amelia are asleep in the Are-Vee.
Gretchen Maria, letz us go look in de house.

GM and Sammy head into the house to look for Cleopatra. She's not in
the dining room or the kitchen, a quick look in the living room doesn't
reveal any sign of her, and she isn't found in the front bedroom, back
bedroom, hallway, or bedroom. They return to the living room and catch a
glimpse of a fluffy silvery tail draped over the edge of Maggie's
dogbox. They walk closer and spot Cleopatra sprawled on her bag, her
head resting on Maggie's nose.

Sammy pounces on Cleo's tail, claws extended Cleocatra! Wake up! We'z
ready to go!

Sammy