Old November 21st 03, 11:43 PM
GracecatOnl

Default Prayers for all and mini-update

Doggy drool and prayers for everyone that's suffering, Patty Dot and Senyah.
All the kitties (Nikki, Lacey, Dusty and even a puppy dog or two that may need
it.

It seems like beyond a doubt, my friend will come home with a limp at most and
more than likely. Tulane has said he won't be home for Christmas due to a
number of surgeries and they want him to be a very low risk for infection and
whatnot before he's sent back up here to complete the last phase of his healing
process at Rapides.

Thank you for your purrs and prayers, I haven't been very active in the last
couple months but this was the first place I thought to come. We have a
wonderful prayer circle going, one I wouldn't trade for the world..