Old June 29th 09, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Officer Reports, Pliz

Dont bring herselfz herez, I alreadi haz two girlcats and dont want nomorez.
O T trying ti figure out how to turn the lock on the front door.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
we hasta keep chekin at owrz howze, furri juzt putted a turkey bird inna
roazter onna bak patio, anna Stormmee anna OEJ iz in time owt beclauze dey
iz pikin on brbi, dey iz bein qwite mean to herownsef, she wantsa a howze
wif lezz kitteez dat won't pik on herown little bitty self, Tiger
"Granby" wrote in message
All da cats iz relaxink at Little Lake. It jus gotted too hot on earf
for a few dayz. Kom join da partie den maybe sum of us will kom to da
moonz againz. I wantz ta ride dere on sumphin with Harri, dat in itzelf
iz a venture.
"Booker" wrote in message
. ..
Report ov da Diplocat to da Moon

Da moon is still der.

Weze gotz lots of fud. And no monsterz.

Were ar da touricats?

Booker

Adam wrote:
End of fizcal... quart... munth... well, sumthing coming up soon. Cud
all Catmerica officers who hav not alreddy submitted repawts, pliz post
repawt on how things going in yur area uv concern. Fangu.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah