Old December 23rd 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

Default kittens and home improvement

I got a wild hair and decided to replace the chandolier and 3 ceiling light
fixtures today. Levi loved all the boxes, styrofoam and wires. Of course
he wanted whatever *I* was working on at the time. So just as I got to the
tricky part where I had the new chandolier balanced on my shoulder and I
was screwing in the support joist, Levi decided he wanted to see what I was
doing. He proceeded to climb up my jeans and then my shirt in order to get
on my other shoulder. YIKES! Thankfully, we didn't fall.

This happened after he stole a key part and carried it off to play with it.
(It took me 15 minutes to find it.)

He's such a cute little **** that I just couldn't get annoyed.

I have 3 more fixtures to install once the paint dries. I might have to
lock him in a room for those!

Now he's on my chest, sucking on my lip. Hehe.

--
Lynne