Old April 6th 08, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Kitty's & Lewi's Wedwink Reception

On Apr 5, 10:02 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Piglet who has been sanding at the end of the reception line touches Maggy
May with her paw. Fangu for commink. I know it iz hard for you rite now.

Maggy May offers a noisepoink It iz sew nise too cee yoo.
I most had to miz da reception, da gramby gotted da kold da barekittenz had
and iz sick. I iz going home rite after diz iz ofver.

I'm gonna say hewwo too da nooleewedds an den giv dat Mosey a hug. Den
wee will be goin hom two.

Maggy May

She turns to Wascal,
fangu u for comming too.

Waskcal bows over Piglet's hand and produces a small boquet out of
nowhere, as it were It iz r plezur too bee heer. Dis iss for yoo. I
haff enuvver presie four da bryde. Tell da Gramby dat wee all hop shee
get well sun. Iff Uncl Bill's buk iss makin hur sik we will beet him
up.

--
Wascal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCCAZgI_hrE