Old February 24th 09, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
LauraM[_2_]

Default Cat Food

On Feb 24, 10:41*am, wrote:
Because I bought them on-line and the shipping is too much to return
them that way. *You need not worry. *I only posted to try to recoup
some money.

That makes sense, and I understand why you're making the offer. If I
lived closer, *I'd take you up on the Wellness.

I'm really annoyed because the picture of the cat food showed the 5.5
oz cans on Amazon. Unfortunately the text said 12.5 ozs but for some
reason it didn't register.

By the way, Hobbes has been throwing up the last couple days. I'm not
sure what's going on, but I just KNOW he has IBS. Ugh!