Old February 27th 09, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
jmc

Default Cat Food

Suddenly, without warning, LauraM exclaimed (2/24/2009 9:44 AM):
On Feb 24, 6:05 am, Poe wrote:
wrote:
Laura,
Why don't you take the Hills back to your vet and get your money back?
Those 12 cans are easily worth $15-18!

Good point - or take it to a shelter.

Yeah, I'm thinking about donating it all. I don't go to my old vet
anymore and don't want to take the hills stuff back to him.

I'm glad to hear others have this problem with the large cans.

Add me to the list. It's weird. She'll eat the second half of a
tuna-can-size, but will only eat one meal out of the bigger cans.

jmc