Old August 10th 03, 08:16 PM
Adrian

Hazel Az wrote:
Well as you all know, I got a part time job and I start tomorrow.
It's not quite what I wanted but it will bring something in while I
look for the perfect job.

I had my 3rd interview for a job I want very much. They said they
had 2 other candidates to interview on Monday and Tuesday. I should
know by Wednesday or Thursday.

I would really like this one, and it's permanent with decent pay and
benefits. So if everyone could talk to their cats and have them
relay to the mothership that I really need this job to keep my furry
felines happy, I would appreciate it.

I just hope my nightmare is over, and I am sending purrs and prayers
for all of you out there who are in a similar situation.

Thanks everyone

Hazel Az

Snoopy said next time she teleports to the mothership she'll put in a good
word for you.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.