Old March 12th 14, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Tina

On 3/12/2014 10:50 AM, Sherry wrote:
Hi all...

Just a quick update on Tweed. She had surgery March 6 and is now back on the ward recovering. Physiotherapists are working with her to help her get back on her feet. The operation was considered a success but they say she's still understandably quite wobbly from being prone for so long. She is in good spirits and sends her love to everyone.

That's all the info. I have. Don't know if they have yet given her any idea when she'll be able to be discharged. Keep the good thoughts, purrs, prayers coming!

Thanks guys
Sherry

What a mess. Purrs are continuing. I hope she gets our cards and the
book Mary sent soon.

Jill