Old March 13th 14, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default Tina

"Sherry" wrote in message
Hi all...

Just a quick update on Tweed. She had surgery March 6 and is now back on the
ward recovering. Physiotherapists are working with her to help her get back
on her feet. The operation was considered a success but they say she's
still understandably quite wobbly from being prone for so long. She is in
good spirits and sends her love to everyone.

That's all the info. I have. Don't know if they have yet given her any idea
when she'll be able to be discharged. Keep the good thoughts, purrs, prayers
coming!

Thanks guys
Sherry

Nice to hear some good news thanks. got her in our prayers