Old July 5th 03, 10:30 AM
Kim

"GR81" wrote in message
om...
In the last couple of days the kitten has started eating some dry food
but still won't touch cat food meat. I've tried both adult and kitten
cat food.

Dry food is fine-both my kitties only eat dry food and are healthy and
happy. I tried to give them a treat the other day by bringing home some
Felidae canned food and they were polite-ate a few bites but didn't dive
right in. I ended up throwing it away. Not all cats are "meat" eaters (not
to say they are vegans but that they don't all dig the wet stuff).

Don't forget to take the kitten to a vet soon!