Old April 7th 09, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Fluff going for X-rays

There are many and various treatments and I hope they aren't going to be
fearfully expensive. Her eyes are bright and she's still got that stupid
doggy grin, so I don't think its time yet. Still, a few purrs, prayers wags
and whatever wouldn't go astray at this point. May it be easily dealt with,
whatever they find.

Yowie

Many purrs en-route.

Cara has osteoarthritis and hip dysplasia - something common to
collies, and she takes Metacam (NSAID) and Seraquin (Dog Glucosamine)
and whilst she doesn't bounce around like the puppy she's not, it
certainly helps. It's also not astronomically expensive and the
Seraquin can be replaced by Human Glucosamine from a normal pharmacy.

Helen M