Old October 13th 15, 03:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

Default Plannin fur da JB

On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 10:16:20 AM UTC-4, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Dere have always been quite a lot of last-minute Honoree names.
(And denn a few more between the Calling and the Final Calling.)
Most of da Names on the Walk (as of last Friday) were received in our email (we have kept the Walk and done the Calling a longtime now, and people know).
Over da last few days I have been updating with names added here on da r.p.c.c., watching these posts.

Azad

Azad, I'm sure I speak for the whole Community when I thank you for
performing this wonderful service. I know that it is a lot of work, and
that it must get depressing at times, but it is a wonderful tool for
remembrance.

Thank you and your human so very much for maintaining the Walk of
Remembrance, and for maintaining the list of names to be called at the
Jellicle Ball.

Amelia T. Cat

It is a true honor, ma'am.
And the Walk has been a labor of love ever since Gretchen Marie (RB) suggested an online memorial and the Mietze (RB) worked on getting it done.

Azad