Old September 16th 04, 03:17 PM
Mary

"jimmy the LD" wrote in message
To add insult to injury, I woke up this morning, let Rutherford out of the
bedroom to feed him, and discovered that he had ****ed all over and in his
water dish that I had placed on his favorite non-litterbox spot.

NOW he's just being an asshole.
Come ON, Rutherford.

Have you all used up your suggestions?

Jimmy

"jimmy the LD" wrote in message
Hi All:
Another update on Rutherford the Brave, the floor-****ing and

wall-spraying
cat...

Last night I caught him squatting RIGHT after I cleaned the litter box
(about two hours after) in the 4 foot area that he has destroyed in our
living room with his urine. I feel that he MUST have known he was in

the
wrong here, because I had to chase him around for about 15 minutes

before
caught him to toss his naughty little ass into the bathroom with food

and
water and his litterbox for the night.

I placed his food (dry bowl), his breakfast (canned food) and his water
DIRECTLY on the "stink zone" as we like to call it. He hasn't touched

it
yet, but I am worried about him now finding another place to ****. I

can't
deal with much more of this, and if he finds another place to urinate in

the
house, I'm gonna flip.

I'll be making a doctor's appointment in a few days to see if we can get

medical opinion. the only problem I have with the vet the last time

(and
first time) we took him in was that she didn't have any real answers -

she
just kept pushing her favorite flea and worm meds.

Frustrated and sick of smelling the pee,
Jimmy

--
"...that simple light may rise out of complex darkness."
and don't forget to run like an antelope.

Am I to understand that you have not taken him
to the vet??