Old March 26th 16, 05:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Wez greive with thee

On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 5:17:43 PM UTC-7, Mishi wrote:
For the passing of Melissa Patterson, who lost her fight with cancer not long ago. PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr

Tucson, Rena, and Julio puddies, Pinto and Fozbunny bunniez, and a pond fulla fishies, and their two hoomins join the sad sad circle. Auntie Melissa was in our lives for 20 years, and we will miss her so furry much. She brought so much love and happiness to all of us. I wish I could come up with the words to say just how.much she meant to all of us. Bast bless you, Auntie Melinda. You are forever in our hearts.