Old March 26th 16, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Wez greive with thee

On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 7:17:43 PM UTC-5, Mishi wrote:
For the passing of Melissa Patterson, who lost her fight with cancer not long ago. PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr

a contingent of cats from Texas arrives.. Ghost, the oldest, is carrying a small figure of Aragon, which holds special meaning to her mom.. It was a gift from Auntie Melissa a few years ago. They join the purr circle, and the vibrations fill the air...

We miss you Auntie Melissa.. we will see you again...