Old April 10th 16, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default do you have a bathmat on top of the fridge?

On 4/9/2016 9:04 PM, Cheryl wrote:
On 4/9/2016 8:52 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 4/9/2016 8:39 PM, Cheryl wrote:
On 4/7/2016 9:26 AM, jmcquown wrote:

I didn't really have to do anything with Buffy, other than to add golf
balls to the cat toys she "inherited".

I just found these while looking for light-up party favors for our trip
to SC in the summer. These wouldn't be for party favors, they'd be for
the cats.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B010PWPSNQ?psc=1

Those are fun. But one thing I've noticed is Buffy isn't much
interested in things that light up. I gave the laser pointer to a
friend. She couldn't have cared less about it.

Jill

Even Bonnie likes toys that light up. The only thing that makes me
hesitate is that they'd play with them and then they'd be lost somewhere
only to show up when the batteries have died. lol

A friend gave me a 'hampster in a ball' toy right around the year the
animated movie 'Bolt' debuted. Persia ignored the little roll around
toy so I put it in the closet. I tried it out on Buffy shortly after I
adopted her. Nope, no go.

Battery operated toys are boring. So are things that light up.

Obviously not all cats are the same.

You're planning a trip to SC? As someone who lives here, I'd have to
say summer is not the season I'd choose to visit.

Jill