Old April 10th 16, 07:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default do you have a bathmat on top of the fridge?

On 4/9/2016 7:33 PM, Cheryl wrote:
On 4/6/2016 6:41 PM, Jack Campin wrote:
...and if not why not?

What other rearrangements of household furnishings have people
here been instructed by the management to carry out?

I have a couch that sits along the only living room wall with windows so
I put little cat towers behind it at the right height for
sleeping/looking out the window. This means my couch isn't flush against
the wall.

I have other little cat towers and perches in my bedroom windows because
that spot gets the best sun for the longest time daily. The perch is
very plush, but one of the towers is a bit worn out so I put a toilet
lid cover over it to make it plush.

Do those count? lol

Surely those count, especially the toilet lid cover. LOL!

MaryL