Old April 3rd 06, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Experiences with Xylitol (sugar substitute)?

On 2006-04-03, Karen penned:
I absolutely can't due sugar substitutes. Never have been able to.
Splenda maaaaybe in tiny amounts. And if what we were emailing about
is a problem for you, I've read and read that sugar substitutes are
WAY up on the list of offenders. I wouldn't do it.

Well, the reason I'm looking at it is because it's not artificial --
it's sugar made from other plants, like corn and raspberries. It's
called sugar alcohol, I think. It also supposedly reduces cavities
quite a bit. I could use all the help I can get in that dept.

I also can't stand artificial sweeteners. Splenda grosses me out.
Nutrasweet? Forget it.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully