Old July 25th 08, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Abelard = 6.6 lbs.

wrote in message

Yowie wrote:

I get up in the morning and turn the A/C on for an hour or so before
the sun starts coming through the northern windows and warms up the
place - it keeps the place warm all day (and sometimes we have to
open up the windows, even on winter days, because of the sun). The
A/C comes back on at some point after the sun going down, and
usually stays on till we go to bed.

I'm confused. You have the A/C on in the evenings in the winter??

Do you mean something different from what I mean by A/C (air
conditioning, what is used to *cool down* a house or room during hot
weather)?

We have reverse cycle A/C, it can be set to either cool down, to warm up, to
maintain 'x' temperature, or just de-humidfy the air.

Natureally, in the last few months, I've had it set on 'warm' or 'maintain'
when its needed. Its not needed when we're all in bed, under our winter
blankets (or doonas) or during the day when the sun comes through the
northern windows and warms the place.

Yowie

--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.