Old August 19th 04, 04:15 AM
Cat Protector

Well they only allow residents 2 cats in this place but I went to the
apartment manager and explained the situation and as much as she said she
didn't want a cat in the clubhouse that it was no problem for me to keep
him. Although, I have been told there may be an animal ordinance where I
live that only allows you a certain number of animals in such a small space
like an apartment. It is very hard to turn him away considering what he has
gone through.

"KellyH" wrote in message
You could foster him until there is room. But, if he gets along with Isis
and Jade after you get him neutered and tested, and you have room for

three,
then hey, why not?

-
-Kelly