Old October 5th 14, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Daisy-chan wanders about

Sylvia M wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"cshenk" wrote in message
Community Kitties wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Iowna turns to Daisy-chan with a question in her eyes (since

it was all a visual exchange) and Daisy-chan explains. Iowna
giggles then looks intent for a moment and asks if they have more
mouse tails? If the stock is high enough to try, she thinks
they might be pretty tastey fried? As crunchy as kibble but
better?

Daisy-chan blinks and starts to slobber a bit as she asks

Ugasesdi if he has enough spare to try an experiment? She doesnt
know if it is normal stuff to other kittahs, only that it
sounds delicious for a treat that is new to her and is
thinking the table mates would like to try it too?

I'm not sure. The tails were supplied by neighbors. I will ask.

[He disappears into the kitchen, then reappears a few minutes
later with a platter full of fried mouse tails. He places the
platter before Daisy-chan.]

The tails arrive and Daisy-chan gets to work, tossing a few to
Iowna and Cash. She is taking some of them and making Tempura
fried tails.

Cash moans softly since he isnt allowed wheat. Daisy-chan hears
him and makes up a few with rice flour.

'Tempurra Tails anyone?'. Daisy gets almost trampled but is
giggling as kittahs run over to test out a new dish. It's very
crunchy and delicious.

Cash grins and decides to out himself. He brings over a plate of
veggies (not too much, he is a dog afterall) and asks for
Daisy-chan to make a few tempurra green beans. Iowna meantime
sniffs and has an idea. Wandering off, she grabs a few sprigs of
catnip and wraps them around some of the mouse tails and asks if
Daisy-chan can tempurra that?

The scent of tempura mouse tails wrapped with nip soon pervades the
area.

P2nya sniffs the air and turns toward the kitchen,,,
OMB! Dat smellz sooo gud!
I wud lyke a plate fur me an Sunnydance...wiff sum Catship, purrleeez.
If yu ar not yuzink da rezt of eatsh meowzee fur mouse-Ka-bobz,
I kin yuze dem fur Micekreem). Mousesikulz) and
Lovable MiceKreem Kayke).

P2nya AKA Sweetee

Cash's ears perk up at Mousesikulz and licks his lips. Iowna looks
over at Daisy-chan and asks what they are. Daisy-chan simply purrs and
lays her cheek to Iowna's. Iowna gets the point and starts slobbering
a bit in anticipation.