Old October 10th 03, 12:33 AM
Cheryl

In ,
Mike Romain composed with style:
Ok....

We got left this nice little outdoor black and white by a tenant in
our basement that disappeared.

She was quite pregnant it would seem as she had kittens shortly
after.

This was in April of this year. She hadn't even finished weaning
that batch and was obviously pregnant again.

Well she is still milking the last 2 of a 5 batch and is very
obviously knocked up again!

Man oh man....

Is it ok to have her fixed when she is still milking or when she is
pregnant?

I mean, I don't mind the kittens, they are neat and we always have
folks that want them because the mother is such a sweetheart, but
enough is enough....

She is bringing 3 or 4 mice in a day for the kittens to play with
and they lose some of them. Came out this morning with 2 mice
sitting on my recliner chair. Quite alive and fast to scoot too.

Thanks for your opinions,

Mike