Old March 19th 04, 07:01 PM
Kristine Kochanski

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:18:19 GMT, "Mary" wrote:

"Kristine Kochanski" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 07:01:10 -0600, "Rona Yuthasastrakosol"
wrote:

Using that analogy (cat and child)...would you have a young child

spayed or
neutered?

If it was going to go out and shag at random with nobody to look

after
its offspring, yes.

Nazi.

:-)

Don't want to get into a whole heavy philosophical debate, but we
construct our society and our knowledge and understanding of it. Who
knows, if Hitler had won the war it may well be perfectly normal and
natural to have vast sections of our society sterilised now, if they
weren't deemed 'fit' to produce genetically superior offspring. Scary
thought.

Hilter liked cats, I believe. And he was a vegetarian. So you can't
believe the stereotypes ;-)