Old March 27th 05, 07:17 AM
Cheryl

On Sat 26 Mar 2005 06:46:40p, jmcquown wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

I don't actually celebrate Easter but what the heck, spring is
here. I have 2 large lamb shanks, thawed. I have 2 nice large
leeks. I have white button mushrooms. I have garlic. I have
onion. I have white wine. I have chicken broth. Here's the
method (not really a recipe):

snip

It all sounds great, Jill. I've been cooking today; we get together
at my parents house. They just got back from Italy this morning (so
jealous) from a 10 day trip so I've had to coordinate most of the
meal. I'm just doing twice-baked potatoes, and broccoli with
cheese. And I did an apetizer (gawd I know that is spelled wrong)
of sausage, onions, cheese all on party rye bread. That recipe was
huge. I'll have bags of the stuff in the freezer for months.

Oh, and the travel club my parents belong to have a trip to Greece
in the late summer/fall and I've decided I'm going with. I have to
figure out how to get all the kitties cared for by then.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields