Old February 12th 06, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default !!LOL really cute cat hiding in eBay listing LOL!!

Wish I'd seen the shorter link. Wouldn't have bothered to tinu url it.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Shel-hed" wrote in message

Apparently the slave was neglecting it's duties. :-[

Heres a direct link
http://cgi.ebay.com/Nostalgic-colour...QQcmdZViewItem
or
http://makeashorterlink.com/?W40534B8C

On 27 Jan 2006 20:34:40 -0800, "venus hazchem"
wrote:

Hey I just happened to be looking through the pictures on an eBay
listing when up comes this really cute cat!
Obviously pussy was feeling neglected while the owner was taking the
pictures, so did what any neglected pussy will do - GET IN YOUR FACE!!!
If you want to check it out, go to www.ebay.com and do a search on the
following item number:
7004070944
CUTE!!