Old June 12th 04, 01:52 AM
JoJo

I mean come on.. where's PETA (said with only a smidge
of sarcasm)

*snip*

PETA is too busy doing important things such as asking Pam Anderson to talk
to KFC about their chickens being too top heavy (I guess Pam would know
about being top heavy). Or promoting college kids to drink beer instead of
milk. I think they had an important campaign underway here in PA - some
city had the name of a meat - like hamburg or something - they petitioned
the mayor to change the name. I've got to wonder if Hartz support PETA,
which is why they've never been subject to PETA's scrutiny.