Old September 30th 16, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default OK, how abowt dis? (roles at da JB)

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Dat awl sownz gud. Wun fing we haz dun befur when we meetz aminals in
need iz set up a 'porter direck to da Fluffykitz warehowse, so dey
kan go get whut dey needz when dey needz it. Da warehowse
automatickly restockz itzself, so da fuds never run owt.

Az fur az keepin da pork away frum piggiez, etc, maybe Misty can
enchant da fudz tablez so dat no aminal seez da meetz dat iz frum
dereown species. Maybe da veggietarianz duznt see ennee meetz at all.
Misty, kan yoo do dat?

Rebecca

LOL, maybe! Anyways, I didnt have any rescue Salmon, fish of any type
and think no ducks or pigs so we might be safe there! They were used
to others needing meat diets. Venison is the one that is out along with
lamb and goat. (I have a plot for a 9point stag if it fits in right).

I love the FluffyKitz warehouse! Worked in perfectly! I left a
perfect setup for many to start preparing to arrive (need boutique
open) and those there already to tell what the Jellicle ball means to
them. Its changed over time.

This is our 21st jellicle ball. Initial ones were pretty much stadium
style then shifted over time to more private venues with more story
about them.