Old February 9th 04, 06:48 PM
Bob Brenchley.

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 12:19:18 +0000, Jacqueline
wrote:

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 22:34:05 +0000, Bob Brenchley.
wrote:
I'm a member of Cats Protection and we certainly home cats to indoor
environments and provide potential owners with how to care for them.
Take a look at this month's magazine, there's an article on just that.

Cats Protection do not home healthy cats to indoor only homes - so
don't try that lie again.

It's most certainly not a lie, two of my cats are from Cats Protection
and were homed on the understanding they were indoor cats.

Then they were not healthy cats. Cats Protection do not home healthy
cats indoors only.

I was
vetted prior to their arrival and had check-ups afterwards. You're the
one full of lies, mate. I'm an active member of my branch and I could
give you countless examples of similar cases.

Cats Protection do not home healthy cats indoors only.

Your 'facts' are just fabrications, go on believing what you will but
you're certainly no authority to comment on anyone else's ability to
look after their animals.

The FACT is that none of the UK's major shelters, nor most of the
smaller ones that for various reasons affiliate with the big boys,
will normally rehome a healthy cat to an indoor only environment. This
has been confirmed on numerous occasions by people who work at the
grass roots level - actually finding homes for cats.

--
Bob.

You have not been charged for this lesson. Please pass it to all your
friends so they may learn as well.