Old June 2nd 08, 02:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Rene S.

Default Goodbye to my Friend.

Tommy lived the life he wanted to live. Despite a rough start to life
and beating odds that nearly killed him, he lived happily, eating well,
being my happy loyal friend to the end. I didn't judge him and he didn't
judge me, we were just happy being. I hope my friend that you understand
what I did and that a dignified death was the best I could do. Goodbye.
I miss you.

What a wonderful tribute you wrote. Yes, you did the kindest thing in
offering him a peaceful goodbye. He is whole again and waiting for you
at the Rainbow Bridge.