Old August 19th 03, 09:21 PM
kaeli

In article ,
enlightened us with...

snip
Actually, most top posters leave the previous post in its entirety, so the person who
missed post only need scroll down to see what they missed.

Which is heck to go through if you didn't catch the beginning of the
conversation. Also terrible for people using a real newsreader (that
downloads messages) on a slow connection.

snip

Bottom posted messages are often an exercise in scrolling, only to see "LOL" or "I agree"
at the bottom of a post you'd just read, re-quoted.

Depends on how nice the person was at trimming, as Netiquette suggests.
I hate when people don't snip anything and just stick an "I agree!" on
the bottom. My download speed isn't that great, so those types of
messages really add up when too many people do it.

Personally, I prefer inline, but I don't see why people get their
panties in a knot over the whole thing.

~kaeli~
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading
my hard disk?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace