Old August 26th 03, 04:09 PM
Julie Cook

Marina wrote:

If he's in good enough shape, the vet will put him under and clean his
teeth, and draw the blood while he is sedated, so that would be easier
(though sedation is always a different worry, especially with and elder cat
like Frank).

A few purrs would be greatly appreciated.

--
Marina, worry-wart

Lots of purrs from Hobbes, Selena and Lacey. Hobbes has issues with the
vet as well so he sends his most sincere "I hate TED" purrs and Selena
sends her best "dental" purrs. Lacey just sends get well soon Frank
purrs. I will send human purrs for both Frank and his worried Meowmie. I
can certainly relate to the worries you will experience.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey
(hunting bugs and worms, tis a pity that cute little cursor kitty can't
control computer bugs)