Old June 26th 15, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

Default My outside cat has an electric blanket

On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 08:49:26 +0100, Mark Carroll
wrote:

buglady writes:

On 6/25/2015 2:07 PM, Mack A. Damia wrote:
Do you keep them in separate carriers? What about feeding and litter
during, say, a two or three day driving trip?

.............I'd say yes to separate carriers.

(snip)

Agreed; it may be worth my mentioning that we once we had a pair of
carriers with a wide grate at the front that the cats could get their
paw through, and they seemed to quite like being placed so that they
could face each other and even "hold hands"!

I do have two carriers, but they take up a lot of space in a small
car.

When I have taken them both to the vet, I have put the carriers in the
back seat with the fronts facing each other, and I have never heard
any complaints from them as long as they can see each other.