Old June 5th 12, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Default Matted fur: how to comb/brush out

FragSinatra wrote:
My orange tomcat Mage, has some really stubborn tangled fur on his
haunches. I've tried using two types of brushes (one w/fine bristles
and one w/coarse bristles) and had no luck brushing them out. Would
a comb work? Or does he need a bath and shampoo to get them out?

When we got our little female, "Sara" from a farmer, she had tangles you
wouldn't believe. Brushing wouldn't get them out. So, we took a clipper to
her as soon as the Summer season set in,. and shaved all her tangles out.
She was gloriously happy, and, when the hair grew back in, she never got
another tangle! It must be the good diet she got from us.....

--- Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net/ - Complaints to
---