Old February 19th 06, 08:20 AM posted to alt.religion.scientology,rec.pets,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.suicide.holiday

Default HOUSE CATS IN TOASTERS!!!!! CYBER STALKER, KOREY JEROME KRUSE (ANUS SIMKATU) HAS A NEW ISP

John Wesley wrote:

Who cares? Why is this being posted to alt.pets?

The important thing is we have spotted the abuse of house cats in
relation to Korey Jerome Kruse. Can't you see how sinister this is? I
mean, house cats, bumper stickers, Toyota Tercel pizza wagons and
restaurants. Can't you see a correlation here? I mean for god sakes!

Save house cats - arrest Korey Jerome Kruse!