Old August 31st 11, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default Jessie The Box Queen - YouTube

On 8/31/2011 5:11 AM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
wrote in message
On 8/30/2011 7:55 PM, CatNipped wrote:
Poor Ozzy, he loves boxes, but he never, ever gets to sit in them unless
all of the rest of the clowder are asleep or otherwise occupied. Jessie
is the undisputed queen of the clowder (well, Demi could dispute that
but Demi doesn't bother with trivial things like clowder hierarchy - she
can't be bothered to come out from wherever she's hiding).

Anything, any toy or any attention given to a cat, is hers to either
enjoy or ignore. She's certainly got the energy to do whatever she
wants, it's hard to believe that she's 12 years old now.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get all of the action on camera. ow I
understand why we need a new battery, this was fresh from the recharger
but only lasted a few minutes...

http://www.possibleplaces.com/JessieBox.mov

For those who don't have the software to play ".mov" files, here it is on
YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soicLU35Xjo

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards,
at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

haha i like the voice commentary, thanks for putting it on youtube as well
thats the version i watched.

Matt

You're welcome! I hope I can capture more funny moments now that my
good camera is fixed.