Old March 27th 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Baby Eyes - part dog?

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 22:30:44 -0600, "Pat"
wrote:

I was handing out treats in the kitchen. Nibbles from a turkey
breast that's getting too old, and tiny salad shimp. Everyone but
Baby Eyes was there, eagerly snatching each tidbit. If only I'd been
able to take bets on who would eat too much, too fast and puke....
It was Eli. The food still looked mostly whole and recognizable even
though it had been eaten and regurgitated.

Have you already guessed what's next? Everyone finished their treats
and left the kitchen. I was reaching for a paper towel to pick up
Eli's lost supper....

Enter Baby Eyes, who usually doesn't like anything except kibbles
and a little milk, and she took care of cleaning the floor.

YUCK!!!! How *could* she do that? Do you suppose she learned it from
a d-thing, when she was a baby?

'oh goody, prechewed!' :P

and warm, too! :P