Old July 28th 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

Default Boo's EKG Postponed

on Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:30:13 GMT, "cybercat"
wrote:

Just a note to those of you kind enough to care ...

We scheduling conflict so Boo has to be rescheduled in August.

(She is being tested to make sure that the hyperthyroid-induced
arthymia she developed from having her overactive thyroid undiagnosed
and treated for years has reversed, so that we can take her off of the
beta blockers she is on to prevent fainting spells.)

She is healthy and fine as can be and has been for several years now.
She is a Southern tuxedo cat, so of course she keeps a little crystal
bottle of smelling salts in her shirtwaist. :')

*Snicker*

On another Boo-related topic, it has been over a week now since we
changed her litter from those icky blue crystal things, and she has
not once peed where she's not 'posed to. I think litter texture really
is a factor, as others have said, in determining whether or not your
cat will consistently eliminate in the box.

Now I must go and feed her or face the little pearl-handled revolver
she keeps tucked into her vest pocket.

Maybe it is too early to get up.

You're a good cat mom, CC. Let us know when she has her EKG. Are you
scheduling an echo, too?

--
Lynne